Cahn-Tolmas Donor Advised Fund Incentive
The Cahn-Tolmas Donor Advised Fund Incentive is an extraordinary opportunity for you to open a donor advised fund at JEF.
You contribute a minimum of $4,000 and JEF adds $1,000. You get an extra $1,000 to grant to non-profits that are important to you. And you learn how easy and advantageous it is to have a donor advised fund at JEF.
How it benefits you:
- You select the nonprofits you want to support on your timetable.
- You contribute cash, appreciated stock, or other assets and receive a very nice tax deduction on donations to your DAF.
- JEF handles all of the administrative details and your charitable giving paperwork is simplified.
- You support your community and establish a personal relationship with JEF.
How it works:
- The fund must be opened by a new donor or fund-holder. The fundholder must be a Louisiana resident.
- There is an annual administrative fee of 1%.
- A minimum of $1,000 from your DAF must be donated to Jewish nonprofits and a minimum fund balance of $1,000 must be maintained for two years.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity, please call (504-525-4559) or email Bobby Garon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Debbie Berins (email@example.com) to have a confidential conversation.